Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 267

I'm so excited about Scentsy right now! (when am I not, right?!?) ha January is Bring Back My Bar (BBMB) month, when the company brings back 20 voted on scents. There are some really good ones for next month! I have already dropped off a few packets of sample scents so I can place my first order for them on January 1st. If you are interested in collecting orders in January (a catalog party), please let me know and I'll get a packet in the mail to you. An extra incentive is that January is Double Half Price Hostess Rewards! Normally if you had a $150 party, you'd get 1 half price item. In January, you'll get 2. And that number keeps climbing the more you sell. :) AWESOME!



Last night mom, Jen and I went to dinner at one of our all-time fave places, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse - we love hibachi!! Then my cousin Zach got home and came over to our house. Mom, Jen, Z and I sat around talking and laughing - the things we do best! ;) We always have a good time together and something extremely random is always said. Last night my sister announces to us (out of nowhere), mom's reindeer looks like he's into S&M. Wait...she said what?!? hahahaha This little reindeer my mom has had for as long as I can remember, is currently sitting on the piano, and in retrospect, the harness is a bit strange. Only my family would point that out. *still laughing* Then she posted it on twitter and facebook...and more laughing ensued due to the comments! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com