Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 269

Merry Christmas, friends!!

The main theme of our Christmas day has been....resting. We don't get to lay around nearly enough...even Toby who ALWAYS sleeps, found time to rest some more. haha



We've also played cards a lot (we do enjoy UNO) and have consumed wine & cheese. Yum!


Now that we're full from our Christmas night dinner...we're resting some more and getting ready for another round of games. I will be going to bed early tonight since I have to go to work tomorrow. Our company is shutdown for the week, but due to being overwhelmed with work by our sister company, a handful of us have to go in and finish things up. With any luck, I can be in and out of work in 4-5 hours. It's overtime, so I can't complain too much, especially since I'm already getting paid for the hours as holiday time. ;)

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com