Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 273

Today I got up early and got ready for the day. An old friend from high school called and had asked to come over to shop off my Scentsy shelves, so I had to be ready for her to drop by. She was just going to get a full-size warmer for her mom's Christmas gift (she lives out of state and they are just now celebrating this weekend), but ended up spending over $100! :) It pays to have stock on hand and to know what your customers like. I am lovin' Scentsy!!!

After Amanda left, I had to make a Scentsy delivery to another customer. Julie's house was on my way to the dentist. Yay me. NOT. haha Actually, today wasn't bad at all...it was just my 6 month cleaning. Very quick and painless.

I finally got to have some lunch on my way home (because yes, I'm one of those who fear eating before dental appts, even if I brush/floss). I stopped by mom's work and picked up more inventory sheets to work on. I finished those in time for a late dinner. Since I've been putting it off for the past month, I figured I had better get my new 2012 calendar filled out with the events I already knew...it's amazing how quickly the year is starting to fill up and the new year isn't even here yet!



Now that I am done with everything for the day, I am seriously contemplating baking some chocolate chip cookies....I've been craving them since the weekend. hmmm. I don't need them, but I sure do want them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com