Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 272

I was exhausted ALL day. I mean the "could barely function" exhaustion. I woke up and left my sister's apartment when she left for work. Stopped for some breakfast...I really do love Hardee's cinnamon raisin biscuits. Yum. :) I made the 1 hour drive home, where I immediately went to the excavating office to do the weekly payroll. I came home and slept for about an hour. I would have slept longer, but mom woke me up when she called to see if I had made it home. ha I couldn't go back to sleep then (don't ya just hate that? ugh!), so I had a burrito for lunch and snuggled on the couch with Toby for the rest of the afternoon. I was feeling really sleepy again later in the day, so I crawled back in bed and napped for about an hour while Toby crawled all over me. Then it was dinner time...and after that I had to motivate myself to do some work for my mom's work. Each year they do an end of the year inventory of the store where she works, and those inventory sheets have to be extended (accounting codes, totaling, etc). I have done this job for years and years and years...and wasn't planning on it this year, but mom's boss changed his mind and sent papers home for me to work on. I think I re-totaled the first page 5 times because I kept getting different numbers! ha After that, I seemed to get it together and managed to crank out the first pile. Fingers crossed, they turn out right! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com