Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 271

By now, you've probably guessed that I am a Purdue Boilermaker fan through and through. ha I know it's hard to believe...especially considering all the football and basketball games I attend! ;)

This year my beloved Boilers squeaked out a Football Bowl Game invite! They played Western Michigan University in the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl on Tuesday in Detroit, MI. Jenna, myself, and our sorority sister Maureen (aka Mo), made the trek together for the game! We left Indy a little after 8am Tuesday and returned at 1:30am Wednesday. ha Let's just say I was one VERY tired girl by the time we made it back!! Since I am a John Purdue Club member and a Lifetime Alumni member, I was able to get us some decent seats (row 26 up from the field) and we took part in the Pre-Game Tailgate in Ford Field's Hall of Legends. The tailgate included an open bar, LOTS of food (hotdogs, cheeseburgers, cole slaw, potato salad, build-your-own-nachos bars, cookies, chips, popcorn), and a pep rally. We definitely enjoyed ourselves! :)

It was a wild game...the refs tried to help us lose it, but Purdue fought back and pulled out a W! Way to go Boilers!!

A few favorites of the day...

Jen brushing the SNOW off my car before we left Indy (the only place it snowed on our whole trip)

tailgate grub


Jenna

Mo & I

Purdue Pete & Kirk Cierny leading the pep rally

surely you've heard of the Big Drum by now?? ;)

pizza, pizza! hahaha

team rushing the field after the win!

our game-time crew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com