Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

Boy oh boy has this year just flown by....I can't believe it's the last day of 2011! I started the year with many goals and stuck with them, even if I am in a bit of a rut with them at the moment. ha Stay tuned for a resolutions post at the start of year! :)

They always say that the older you get, the faster the days tend to go...and they were right! I am so thankful that I am in the midst of doing the Project 365 with a picture a day. There are so many days that I would have already forgotten if it weren't for having a reason to force myself to remember the day with a picture of something.

I hope 2012 holds as much promise as 2011 did. It has been a great year. I have traveled more (which I would do every day of every year if I could afford it!), I have opened myself up more (dating - need I say more?) despite some days of sadness, I got serious about losing weight and getting healthy (and have accomplished quite a bit!), and I have laughed more and spent more time with my loved ones doing the silly things we enjoy. There are of course some big things I hope for in 2012, but it's too soon to tell on at least 1 of those items.

Although I have family friends hurting from the loss of their daughter (Senior in HS died in a car accident last night), I pray that each of you enters the New Year with peace and joy in your hearts...may you know that God has a divine purpose/reason for everything that happens.

With all that being said...I better go get myself ready to celebrate this last day of the year and to ring in the new year! Pictures to come tomorrow! :)

Also - if you love my new blog design (which I do!!), hop over to Jenn's blog at Munchkinland Designs. She is great to work with and very reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com