Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 280

It's official...I have a cold. Boo, hiss! I am thankful it's not the flu, but I was really hoping to not get sick this winter. All this funky weather (warm, cold, freezing, repeat) is messing me up. ha Today I worked for half a day and then took the rest of the day off. I came home, thinking I could take some meds and sleep, but Toby had other plans. I laid down on the couch for a nap and the little brat decided it was time to play and wrestle. It took me a half hour to settle him down. Then I locked him out of my room so I could sleep on the bed without fighting him and all I heard was him bouncing at my door. Argh. I did manage 2 short naps. The meds I've been taking today seem to be breaking everything up, which of course is making me more miserable right now, but hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll be back to myself! Just gotta make it through my normal 4 hours of work tomorrow and then I have the whole weekend to be a sickly bum. ;) haha

Even though I wasn't feeling too hot today...I was having a fairly good hair day. The day after Christmas when I went shopping with my sister, I bought this cute headband at Charming Charlie's. LOVE that store. I could spend hours searching through all the color stations for goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com