Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 296

I love weekends! I wish they lasted longer. Don't we all? ha My day started with an extra 2.5 hours of sleep - hallelujah! It felt great to sleep in. I had no plans until the evening, so I was able to lounge around the house all day and just be a bum. In retrospect, that probably wasn't the smartest plan since I have 7 more pounds to lose in 2 weeks time, but it was much needed for my aching knee!

This is the loveliness I woke up to...thank goodness mom & Jen were nice enough to chip the ice away that afternoon!






One of my really good high school friends, Kristi (I was in her wedding in May), was spending the weekend here in Indiana with her hubby. They live in Illinois. She called earlier in the week to see if I was free for dinner over the weekend. So, mom, Jen, and I met up with Kristi, her hubs Jake, her dad Jack, our other good friend Olesha, her hubs Dickie, her kids Bradley & Baylee. We had dinner at Sakura (love the hibachi grill! ha). Miss Baylee sat by me and she instantly got ahold of my camera! ha We had a great time - lots of laughs! There's nothing like a night out with some of the best friends a gal could have to chase away the winter blues. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com