Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 363

The past few days have been a little cooler, but today it was a gorgeous 70+ degree day again! I drove home from work on the backroads (hate all the construction in town) with my windows down and the radio up. :) That makes for a very happy E1! haha

It's been a hectic few days at work. The new financial group that bought our company last year is auditing us (argh!) and between pulling paperwork they want and our super slow computer program, it makes for a frustrating day. And to top it all off, I had to do one of my least favorite jobs...stamping envelopes for all the invoices I mail out daily. Yippee! NOT.


This week I kind of started by tracking WW points and calories, but I've quickly seen that I enjoy using the MyFitnessPal app a lot more than calculating points. I think I'm going to switch to that for awhile and see how it goes. Calories are posted on everything and I don't even have to think about it. It's kinda nice! ha I've done pretty well this week at coming in under calories, which wasn't easy since it's that time of the month and I want to eat everything in sight...no joke.

Last night I managed to get a lot of things crossed off my To Do list, but why is it those lists always tend to grow no matter how many items you cross off?! I have a few things I want to accomplish yet tonight and then hopefully I can mostly finish what is on the list as of this moment by the end of tomorrow. Then I'll have a whole new list for the weekend! haha :p

And thanks to those of you who commented on the boy situation either as a comment or through email! You girls totally make my day! I'm still debating the Match.com issue, so if you have any thoughts about whether or not I continue to use that profile, I'm all ears! There is a new guy on there as of last night that "liked" me, but he's not sent any message and I tried to play it cool with a "Hi, hope you have a great week" ditty. As I told Sarah Kate tonight, I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be with the electrician/dad, but we're not exclusive and I don't want to be left high and dry. Is it any wonder I feel like I'm insane? ha Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. I made a new TO DO list yesterday and I swear it was gigantic! I always feel like for every item I cross off I gain 2 more at least. Keep me posted on mr. electrician! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...seriously, that is so true on the list! I will keep you posted. May have to email ya some extra info.

      Delete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com