Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

5QF - 4/13

Am I the only one who can't believe we're to the half-way point of April?!? How the heck did that happen? The days are flying by...I don't know that I'll ever get caught up. ha

I'm happy to say that I lost 1.8 pounds this week! It wasn't as much as I was hoping for, but I never complain about a loss! ha Just need to keep doing what I'm doing and I know it'll keep happening. I am definitely loving counting calories over points right now.

And now I hope you'll join in for 5QF fun! One of the questions is mine! :)





- - -

1. Who mows your grass?

Momma! haha I used to love mowing the grass, but our mower was so old and finicky...but just got a new one. If mom relinquishes her new toy anytime soon I may take up mowing again. ;)



2. Do you have a picture wall or photo gallery in your house? (show us!!)

I have SEVERAL galleries around the house. Every wall in my room has a picture, every shelf has at least 2 frames, and there is a whole wall in the living room dedicated to our photo gallery. We're a picture taking kinda family. haha




3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)

I usually read non-thinking kind of books...just for a good laugh, ya know? However, one book that I enjoyed several years ago and got me to look at relationships and taking care of myself differently was the book by Robin McGraw (Dr. Phil's wife) called Inside My Heart. I would suggest it for all women! As a matter of fact, I may take it off my shelf and reread it. :)


4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?

I do have slightly allergies. Until the past year or so, they never really bothered me albeit the occasional stuffy nose for a day. Mold & pollen are my enemies. Zyrtec seems to be working wonders this year (it was my first time to try it).


5. What's your go to meal to cook in a hurry?

I don't think I really have a go-to meal unless you count baked chicken (in the NuWave oven - that thing is awesome!) and steamed broccoli. I know it doesn't sound that appetizing, but it's one of my favorite meals and it's healthy. ha

4 comments:

  1. You sound like me with the pictures, lol.

    Congrats on your loss! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of your mom on the riding lawn mower!!! Are you on instagram?! You need to find me - sarahkate11

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picture wall! I take zillions of pictures. I need to get with it and get more of them in frames although it's hard to hang things on our walls since they're made of concrete! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not the only one, time is flying! Good list, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com