Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1 Year Anniversary

I have been a Scentsy consultant for 1 year!!

It's amazing how fast the time flies...and it's been an incredible year as part of this phenomenal company! Seriously. What other job can you have that puts extra money in your bank account, gives you free dream vacations to tropical destinations (Punta Cana next month!), and brings amazing people into your lives through outstanding products?!?

I'm offering a special from now until May 31st to celebrate my 1 year anniversary. If you'd like to know what those specials are...email me at emenchhofer@yahoo.com!

Thanks to all of you who have supported me this past year! :)

www.savorthescent.com


www.easybreezyfondue.com

1 comment:

  1. it really is SO CRAZY how fast time flies...can't believe it! Anyway, I am glad you love your job! Have a great rest of your day!
    :D
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com