Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Quick Recap

Life is still moving at a crazy fast pace! AxMan is officially moved into the house....but we have MANY boxes to sort and store. I thought it was bad enough helping last month when he moved, but it's much worse when the boxes are in YOUR space. hahaha I'm ready to have everything organized, but at the same time, we're so exhausted from all the going-going-going that I'm okay with the boxes for another few days while we get rested up. Between the girls being there this past week/weekend, me having a Scentsy sales booth at an event in the Indy area, and moving...we're just worn down. Yesterday we laid on the bed while the girls hogged the couch and watched tv...and we fell asleep. I think I slept more than he did, but I've had a slightly more hectic schedule than he has! I took about a 2 hour nap and was still ready for bed much sooner than we made it. I was hoping for an early bedtime tonight, but he has to go mow some yards he takes care of in his hometown and it will be late when he gets home...which means a late dinner and then finally getting ready for bed. *sigh*

Enjoy some pictures of the craziness!

Playing on the laptop while waiting for my car to be done with the regular maintenance at the dealership


Toby wanted to snuggle after having some baby teeth surgically removed

My Scentsy booth at Bastille Day





2 comments:

  1. I hope little Toby is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I know how busy you are with work, and Toby, and the boyfriend moving in, so you don't even have to reply to this comment! :o) I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! I hope that this move will be best for both of you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com