Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

It's hard to believe that one short year ago, I was sitting down to write a similar post to say hello to 2012. Somehow the days flew by once again and here I sit pondering another new year. It's amazing what can happen in 365 days if you open yourself to new possibilities.

Although I hoped, I never truly imagined that I would meet an amazing man (and his beautiful daughters) and fall in love with all 3 of them...and certainly didn't expect to be planning our wedding which is a short 5 months away! Stay tuned for a post in the next few days sharing how the plans are coming along. :)

I stayed faithful to my healthy living goals for about 6 months and then I sadly fell off the wagon. Tomorrow morning is judgement day as I will be weighing in (a scary way to start the new year, no?) and starting fresh with Weight Watchers Points Plus plan. I am going to do this on my own again - no meetings. I was using My Fitness Pal this year to stay in touch with my friends, Kayla and Angie, as we tracked calories this year (this was after I switched from over a year on WW)....hoping to find some others to be accountable to again!

I think this year, I am going to take a similar route as many of my friends and say that my New Year's resolutions are going to be simple. To be happy! hahahaha Just kidding! I do hope to be happy this coming year, but I also resolve myself to: live a healthy life, love the ones I'm with, strive to be debt free, and to enjoy all the ups and downs of life as a married woman! REALLY can't wait for that last one!

I hope all of you are celebrating the new year and wish you the best that life has to offer!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for your wedding coming up this year! Sounds like we are similar in marrying a man with two daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to hear about wedding plans!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com