Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting

Hey y'all! It's my first Oh How Pinteresting link-up! Can ya tell I'm caught up at work...finally?!?

Anyway, I thought this might be fun as I do love Pinterest and am always finding great stuff there, especially with our upcoming wedding! I even found a few ideas on there for my non-Pinterest sister to use at the Bridal Shower. ;)

First up, Eric & I have discussed doing this because in his job, he can't wear any jewelry, so we thought this would be a neat way for him to always have a "ring" on.
Source: squidoo.com via Erin on Pinterest


I recently hand wrote all 200 of our wedding invites - too bad my penmanship is not gorgeous enough to do something this fun!


Yesterday, I pinned this...and Eric says it was ironic that I then pinned....
Source: dailyspark.com via Erin on Pinterest

...this one...hahaha
Source: justapinch.com via Erin on Pinterest


I really need to start doing some of this if I am gonna fit into my wedding dress in 66 days!


So important to do this EVERY day. :)
Source: druls.com via Erin on Pinterest


That's it folks. 2 posts in one week...haven't accomplished that in months! ha And I've been catching up on all my blog reading the past few days as well. It feels great!

Be sure to join the fun and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com