Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Nonsense

Weighed in at exactly the same as last week! I will take a no loss/no gain week with fewer workouts and pizza involved. ha I will hold strong this last week before the wedding (minus Saturday when I'm having a ME day/aka my bachelorette party by myself while Eric goes camping with the Best Man for his bachelor party).

In other news, I am still extremely exhausted. I have been doing everything possible to rest and get my energy back! I didn't even work out yesterday and won't again today. Unless you saw me cleaning last night and you'd know that was as good as any workout! ha I feel like I'm sleeping all the time. I know I'm not, but I sure wish I could. Ugh. Just trying to stay healthy at this point! Hoping that since Eric's last shift is tonight until after the wedding, that I will start sleeping again. I do not sleep well when he's not home. Night shift really stinks. Major props to all those who do it year round.

We are 8 days from the wedding! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously could not be more excited! :)

When I leave work today, I will have 37 hours of work left before I'm off for a little over one glorious week! ha I am so excited about being able to take time to enjoy all of our wedding festivities and we are both over the top giddy about our honeymoon to Playa del Carmen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com