Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

A Letter



Monday, September 16: Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn't necessarily need to be romantic.)

My dearest husband, What a crazy ride we have been on. 135 days ago was one of the happiest days of my life thus far - our wedding day. Little did we know that after returning home from our honeymoon a little over a week later, it wouldn't take long for us to be tested as a couple. After breaking my leg, I know I have been a pain in the ass. Truly. You spent the entire summer (June-Aug) taking care of me, dealing with my depression at times over not  being active like I was used to, carting me back and forth to doctor appointments, taking care of the girls without any help and so much more... It was quite difficult to be "newlyweds" with your wife laid up for the entire first 3 months of our married life. A broken leg, 3 hospital stays due to blood clots (from the broken leg) and many mood swings later...we are starting to get to live life as newlyweds. I love you so much that there are no words to explain it. I am so thankful that you are a strong man who doesn't give up. Life has certainly not been easy at any time for you, but you haven't given up and for that I am so proud of you! I love you and I can't wait to see where life takes us next.

With all my love, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com