Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Comfort



Friday, September 20: React to this term: comfort. 

To me, comfort means your "spot," your place in life and place that you most feel like yourself. For me...nothing speaks more of comfort than being at home, in my pajamas, curled up on the couch, reading a book or watching a movie with my husband. And while that is my MOST comfortable place and time, I also feel completely at ease being in front of a crowd giving a speech or leading a group in some sort of activity. So many things provide comfort - a hug, a bowl of coffee ice cream (yum!), blogging about a bad day, a text from a friend to celebrate an accomplishment, etc. 

Things that cause me to step out of my comfort zone (calling people on the phone) also provides me with relief and comfort AFTER the fact because I lived through it! ha ;)

Hope you all get to enjoy the comforts of your life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com