Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Crafts: Wreath

I have pinned soooooo many DIY projects on Pinterest that it really should be a crime...especially considering that I've accomplished so few.

The other day I was in Hobby Lobby territory (closest one is 45 minutes away from me) and had to make a pit stop. Supplies were purchased to complete a few craft projects, one which is a gift and cannot be revealed until a later date (in case she happens upon my blog!).

First item up to bat was a wreath for the fall season. It could really be used year round as I tried to pick colors that go with lots of our stuff. The main colors are green and gold which I thought looked like fall and winter time!

ribbon & foam wreath

glue gun heating up

mid-way through the project (note: it is harder to wrap the ribbon than expected & keep it from bunching on the backside)

how it looked as soon as I finished tying the bow

it's final place (for now) hanging on the wall behind the couch

3 comments:

  1. 45 minutes away??? Oh my. I would wither away!!!
    Your wreath is cute!
    Have a good weekend!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Florence was closer to us, I always make it awhole day trip when we go.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com