Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Life Lately



Monday, September 23: A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos!

Well....lately, life has been a bit stressful. Losing my job 1 day after being released back to work (after all my leg issues) and losing your job is not my idea of a good time. And it doesn't help when your husband is looking for work as well. Ugh. Luckily, my unemployment was approved. It's less than half of what I made a week in my job, but something is better than nothing until we can find work. 

Our Scentsy businesses (Scentsy, Velata, Grace Adele) have been keeping us busy. THANK GOODNESS. I would be going nuts sitting at home with nothing to do. At least we're able to make a little extra money, although that used to be "fun" money or money to pay for unexpected items...now it's our livelihood. So if you have EVER thought about having a catalog/online party (essentially showing a catalog and collecting orders from friends/family and getting the host rewards without having to clean your house!), we are not to proud to BEG! ;) Every order helps right now....especially since we're back in qualification for another FREE trip from Scentsy! I have earned it my first 2 years and hoping for a 3rd time! This year the trip we want to earn is to the Atlantis in the Bahamas for a week!! 

We've also been busy with Jordan's cheerleading. I had no clue that youth football/cheerleading could be so demanding! Yikes. Not sure I'm cut out to be a sports mom, even though I loved doing the same things as a kid. haha

Beyond that....I am super pumped about the fall weather we've been having! And lusting after some boots (which I've never had before).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com