Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nobody is Perfect



Wednesday, September 25: Write about a time you screwed up - a mistake you made. 

Ugh. Really? I have so many choices to pick from that it should be illegal to make that many mistakes! ha

I don't think that I can easily pick one mistake, so I will talk about something that gets me in trouble all the time - my mouth. Yes, you read that right. I often makes verbal mistakes. As a stubborn, opinionated  first-born child (yeah, let's face it - us 1st borns are pretty much all that way!), my outspoken and loud mouth often causes problems for me. I'm not one to always think before I speak. Heck, I opened my mouth yesterday in frustration and anger...and it caused grief for me the entire day. It is often hard to remember to think first and speak last, but instead ugliness comes spewing forth. Not puke folks...hurtful words that I can't take back. 

I have been doing better lately, but it's a work in progress. The moral of the story is that I'm not perfect and never will be, no one can claim that. We all learn from our mistakes (hopefully) and do our best to not make them in the future.

One day I'll learn. Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com