Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Happy Happy



Thursday, September 26: Go to a coffee shop. Order a favorite drink. Write about what makes you happy and what makes you sad. Or write about anything you'd like! Bonus points for including a photo from the coffee shop. (I recommend downloading Ommwriter and bringing headphones along!) *if you can't make it to a coffee shop, at least leave your usual space and write someplace new.

Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of visiting a coffee shop...a) we don't have one anywhere close by and b) I wouldn't have the money to go even if we did. ha

Today I walked 3.5 miles outside in the beautiful sunshine, so in a way that was my "new place" to work up a post in my mind.

Things that make me happy:
-my husband
-my family
-sunshine
-Dairy Queen treats
-fall weather
-travel
-laughing

And as Phil Robertson would say (come on people, tell me you're watching Duck Dynasty!!) - life is making me "happy happy happy." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com