Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

30 Miles in 30 Days: Week 4 Update

Adventures of Manda and Mr Howie


Jeez...can anyone else believe that it is the end of September already?? This month has FLOWN by! Yikes.

Sept 1 - walked 1 mile outside
Sept 2 - none
Sept 3 - none
Sept 4 - walked 2 miles outside
Sept 5 - walked 2 miles outside
Week 1 Total = 5 miles

Sept 6 - walked 1 mile outside
Sept 7 - none (was at a Scentsy event all day)
Sept 8 - none
Sept 9 - none
Sept 10 - walked 2 miles outside
Sept 11 - walked 2 miles treadmill
Sept 12 - walked 2 miles treadmill
Week 2 Total = 7 miles

Sept 13 - walked 1 mile outside
Sept 14 - none
Sept 15 - none
Sept 16 - walked 1 mile outside
Sept 17 - walked 2 miles outside
Sept 18 - walked 1 mile treadmill
Sept 19 - walked 1 mile treadmill
Week 3 Total = 6 miles

Sept 20 - none
Sept 21 - none
Sept 22 - .5 miles outside
Sept 23 - none
Sept 24 - walked 3.5 miles outside
Sept 25 - walked 1 mile outside
Sept 26 - walked 4 miles inside with Leslie Sansone dvd
Week 4 Total = 9 miles

Total so far - 27 miles

It's a beautiful day out, but after getting a little too much sun the other day on my 3.5 mile walk outside (my shoulders and chest are still pink (oops!) and the fact that my ankle hurts so much while walking on the road, I decided that I would dust off one of my workout dvds and give it a go. I wore my ankle brace during the dvd walking since there are a lot of side steps. My ankle is definitely feeling it, but I think it was a good rehab workout. I am going to try to use that dvd a few times a week to mix it up and hopefully help my ankle finish healing (I was supposed to be going to physical therapy, but I lost my insurance and it's like $600 a visit before insurance adjustments where I was going...um, no.)

I should be able to get my last 3 miles in before the end of the month. We don't have a very busy weekend planned as of right now, so with any luck, weather will still be nice (it's been in the mid to high 70's all week) and I can go outside and maybe get the hubs to go for a few walks with me.

Check back next week for the final September recap and kicking off October! :)

3 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome! So proud of all the miles you got in despite ankle issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job! We still have 5 days girl, you got this!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com