Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pumpkin Show

Gotta love fall in small town Indiana - I think Indiana is home to a million little festivals! ha

One of the longest standing festivals in my area is the Versailles Pumpkin Show. It has been around for over 100 years! It's about 10-15 minutes from our home and since Eric & the girls had never been...we thought we'd go. I hadn't been in about 7 years and before that it had been 3 years since I'd gone every year. :p

I was a bit saddened that it wasn't quite as great as days of old, but it is still a nice little festival with rides and fair food!

After filling our bellies (and emptying Eric's wallet), Jordan rode a few rides and then we hit up Dairy Queen for a treat before heading home. :)

Jordy & dad riding spinning dragons

Eric with his nephew Clayton (anyone else see a scary resemblance? ha Eric is C's hero!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com