Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Something Special



Monday, September 30: Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.



My something special was used on my wedding day...actually TWO something specials. The first item, my mom loaned me. It was her mom's ring, a birthstone ring with my Grandpa, my Grandma, my mom and my uncle's birthstones. I wore it on my right hand at the wedding. The second item, mom gave me on behalf of my Grandma. It was one of her old lace handkerchiefs. My sister stitched our wedding date on it in blue. I carried the hankie in my hand around my flower bouquet. Those items made up my something old, something borrowed, something blue. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com