Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas

Okay, here is the awaited Christmas post! ha (I know, I know...probably not all that awaited, but I don't want to leave it out in the scheme of major events going on.)

We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of family time! Santa was BEYOND good to us! I won't show everything, but we are blessed to have gotten some new goodies.

On Christmas Eve, we spent time with Eric's family. It is extremely rare that the whole crew is together at one time (due to Eric's sister's boyfriend's kids not always being on the same schedule as everyone else), so I used my fancy DSLR to capture a picture of the group. Wow, wasn't that a mouthful!?! lmao And you can also tell how much the guys "love" to smile!?

The Padgett Family

Then we spent Christmas morning taking it easy at home while the girls spent the morning at their mom's house. We picked them up mid-afternoon and came back for food and presents with mom and my sister.

Jordan was pretty excited about EVERY gift

one of my favorite gifts (came from my sis) - 2 of our wedding pics matted with the burlap and lace we used to decorate the ceremony arbor - now we're just waiting on frames!


this is her "fake" surprise look - she knew what she was getting, we're just shocked she waited until Christmas to open it! ha

I had to include this pic of Emma because it matched her dad's shirt AND she is wearing those crazy panda onesie pajamas

and last, but not least - momma got a gift cert to one of our families fave spots - yummy fried chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com