Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Hello friends!

I can't believe it's January 1, 2014. December flew by at lightning speed...and here we are in a new year. I hope to get some "catch up" posts done this week and then...and then...actually keep up with posts! ha I feel like I've done a poor job at that this past year.

The other year I did a challenge of a photo a day for a year, so I thought I might try my hand at that again. Somedays it will feel like a task to come up with something "interesting" to capture the memory of the day, but there are so many times that I get lazy and don't snap a picture, later wishing I had. Now I have a challenge to force me to do that again! ;)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. We celebrated the New Year by staying home and having a few drinks while watching the NYE Dick Clark special. I am dealing with a somewhat obscure medical thing (and in order not to gross anyone out, I will NOT be sharing - hahaha - trust me on this!), so I've been trying to take it easy and will hopefully be back to regularly scheduled life soon! 2013 was sooooo not my year, medically speaking.

Hoping for good things this year...for us AND for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com