Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Pinterest Recipe WIN

I have to admit that most of the recipes I've tried from Pinterest have turned out really well. Tonight, we tried another new recipe and it will definitely remain a staple in our home!

I've been slacking far too long on my healthy lifestyle choices - both diet and exercise. After stepping on the scales this morning and seeing that I am almost 2 pounds shy of my highest weight ever...drastic measures have to be taken! I know it's a struggle to eat right and maintain an active lifestyle, but I'm going to focus on it one day at a time. Day 1 went very well. And I've got measures in place to make Day 2 go well tomorrow! #babysteps

Healthy Peach Frozen Yogurt


This recipe comes out to approximately 125 calories per serving depending on the brands of ingredients that you use. I plugged it into MFP (My Fitness Pal) to figure out the servings. To be honest, the recipe says it makes 4 servings, but it is 4 HUGE servings, so if you made plans for it to be more servings, you could lower the calorie amount. I think next time I make it, I will go ahead and scoop it into separate little bowls to put in the freezer (I already have small tupperware like containers) and then I won't have to think about portion size when I am ready to eat!

This recipe tastes like apricot yogurt (which was the first yogurt I ever tried and liked while on vacation in Australia/New Zealand - and which you cannot find in my little part of the world)....yummmmmm!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com