Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

NEW Velata - Spring/Summer 2014

Velata is probably one of the lesser known brands of Scentsy Family, but it is still very good! We enjoy this product here in our home and have learned through events where we've shared it that the raclettes are everyone in Europe. I think that it is cool!

I may have a hostess this month for Velata, but even if I don't you are always welcome to order from my website. Let me know if you'd like to host a catalog/online party! If you have questions about any of the products, please feel free to contact me!

Some of my current favorite items....

comes in classic colors to match every kitchen (or to stand out!), perfect for the chocolate & cheese fondues

Ceramic Knife Sets - $65 or $120
great addition to your knife collection - knife blocks are available as well!

Antibacterial Cutting Mat - $24
every home needs a cutting mat like this!

we love this and are hearing so many great things from around the country on those who have tried this - such a versatile piece of kitchen equipment...bring fun to your next family dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com