Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly Workouts


From My Life to Our Life

Longest week of my life...just possibly. I'm not lying. I started back to work on Monday and let's just say that pairing a 40 hour work week (which I haven't done in 6-9 months) with a cold (thanks to all my new co-workers) has left me exhausted. I was glad to get a session in with Abby this week, plus all the stairs at work, but I feel terrible. I hope to kick this crud soon!

Sunday, Feb. 23 - rest day
Monday, Feb. 24 - walked 2 miles with Leslie Sansone walkaerobics; completed 3 sets of stairs (up/down) - 2 flights at work
Tuesday, Feb. 25 - 1 hour training session with Abby
Wednesday, Feb. 26 - home strength training (workout designed for me by Abby); completed 2 sets of stairs - 2 flights at work
Thursday, Feb. 27 - walked 2 miles with Leslie Sansone walkaerobics; wall push-ups (part of my home workout from Abby); completed 3 sets of stairs - 2 flights at work
Friday, Feb. 28 - rest day; completed 3 sets of stairs - 2 flights at work
Saturday, Feb. 29 - home strength training (workout designed for me by Abby)

All I can say is that you just have to power through sometimes. It isn't easy. Trust me. This was the week from hell. Just do it and then you can be proud of yourself!

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com