Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life is a Blurr

I was looking at a friends blog today when I realized I myself haven't blogged in THREE WEEKS! Goodness! I'm getting lazy! ha Actually, by the time I get home at night, I have no desire whatsoever to do anything of importance and when I get up, I get busy doing everything else and forget what I thought I would do the day before! Such is life I guess...it's all kind of a blur right now! A typical day consists of me getting up and getting ready, emailing/running errands for the Queen Pageant and for home, lunch, working noon-close, coming home and getting ready for bed, playing with Toby for awhile, watching a few minutes of tv and crashing! I keep telling myself I should be used to it by now...I worked 10 hour days pretty much all year long last year!?! BUT, I've come to realize that I didn't have Toby, I wasn't around mom, I was by myself and although I had other stuff going on...there wasn't a schedule to it like now! I have many things to post from the past 3 weeks, hopefully I'll get some of it together and through the magic of scheduled posting, have a post for you to check out a couple times this week!

Until then...hope you have a great week! The weather has been phenomenal!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com