Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Apologies

Sorry, sorry, sorry...I have not been keeping up on my blogging! Funny how life just gets in the way!?! haha Actually today is the first time I've been able to sit down and not have anything to do in weeks...maybe months! It's raining, which although I'm tired of the rain, it is raining enough that I got a day off from work at the golf course! Woohoo!!! Besides working both jobs 60+ hours a week, sleeping, and taking care of Toby...I've been spending every other waking moment working on the Queen Pageant! For those of you who don't know, this is my last year with our County Queen Pageant. It's been a topsy-turvy-crazy-fun ride while it lasted, but it's my time to pass on all the work to someone else, actually 2 others! (Isn't it funny that it takes 2 people to do my job?!?) Anyway...I've poured my blood, sweat, and tears into being the Director for the past 5 years and it really is someone else's turn to do the same. It's bittersweet to walk away, but I'm going out on top (50th Anniversary of the pageant & we broke the all-time contestant record!) which is exactly the way I want it!! ha So, I've been recruiting like crazy the past few weeks to get this all wrapped up. Our first event is Friday night and I'm sure it'll be fun! No matter how much stress this job is, in the end, it's always fun!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the quiet, rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com