Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lunch Date with the Bergman's

The other night I was cruising blogs and noticed a post by my good friend, Rajean, saying that she had decided to venture to Indiana with their adorable lil boy Dallas while Doug was in Chile for work. I normally don't get the chance to see Rajean & the fam while they are in town, so I had to jump on the chance! haha

Wednesday I drove up to Shelbyville to meet Rajean and Dallas at Applebee's for lunch. It was so nice to catch up with Jean!! We used to have the best convos in the early morning hours (when we were the only ones awake) back in the day as State FFA Officers. :) It was only my second time meeting Dallas and he is just as cute as ever! He is growing so much and I'm glad none of the grandparents or aunts stole him during our lunch...it was nice getting to see his adorable smile!

Unfortunately, this lunch also made for the second time that we didn't take pics together! haha Oh well...maybe next time! Actually, I know we will next time because it will most likely be our Team Reunion in May! :p

Thanks for taking time to hang out with me yesterday! I miss you guys! Love ya bunches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com