Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eagles, Wild Things, Gray Skies

Good Luck Jac-Cen-Del Eagles! The boys are playing the for STATE 1A CHAMPIONSHIP today in Conseco! I think the town of Osgood will be completely desolate today. haha Jenna is attending the game as she lives right in Indy, but they sold 2,000+ tickets to regular season ticket holders and MANY others purchased tickets through Conseco. G-O, Let's Go, Let's Go, G-O, Let's Go!!

As a kid, did you ever read the book Where the Wild Things Are? I remember reading it, but I can't say that it was ever a favorite. I have several friends that loved it and even some who's kids enjoy it... I saw this today on the web. They have made a movie from the book and it actually looks really good! (I know it shouldn't amaze me the things they can do in movies, especially since an ex of mine works for George Lucas, but it always does! ha)



It's another cold, gray day here in southeastern IN. Blah! We did have a few lovely hours on Thursday afternoon/evening and several people came out yesterday to the course despite the cooler temps. I'm still waiting for the glorious spring/summer weather to be here! Hopefully it's nice NEXT Saturday because I'm hosting my first ever event at the course! (It's one I planned, named, promoted, etc....yikes!)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com