Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Luggage & Totes

Some of you may have heard through the grapevine that I am planning a trip at the end of the year to go see my good friend, Karissa, and her family in Australia! :) In light of the upcoming trip, I've been purchasing things as I come across good bargains...which seems to be happening all at once! Ouch on the pocketbook! haha

Anyway, I found this adorable luggage set on sale a few weeks ago and HAD to have it! Not to mention the fact that the luggage set I currently have is mostly in Jenna's apartment. Every time she goes on a trip she borrows it and I haven't not gotten 2 of the pieces back! ha Oh well, now I have a new fun set! ha I wanted something to stand out on the luggage carousels at the airports and I think I found it... (everyone has been doing red, so I didn't want to do that and my old set was black...and the new pieces I've been acquiring the past year or so I can't find matching pieces to!)



Also I saw these really cool "green" bags on one of Rajean's friends' blogs...haha...yeah, I admit it, I'm a blog stalker! haha :p I decided they would make great bags for lugging stuff around in when I'm traveling the globe later this year! (Australia, New Zealand, China) I've always been a fan of tote bags and these are cute, environmentally friendly (gotta quit using plastic bags!), and hold quite a bit of weight. I bought 2 for myself and 1 for Jen since she is always lugging stuff around to all her swing dances. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute luggage! I saw some similar to those about a month ago and thought about buying them. Although, I didn't think Doug would be too excited about carrying them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com