Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Second Chances

How is it that the people you try to give the benefit of doubt to...screw up over & over?

Today I must apogolize because this is going to be a bit of a rant. Tune into another regularly visited blog if you're not in the mood for cheese & whine! :p

I barely stepped into the clubhouse today & problems ensued. First of all, if you've ever met the owner (& his wicked witch, I mean wife) of the golf course....this is going to sound like every person who has ever played here when they ran it! They are just not nice people. Really. Almost always frowning, in a bad mood, upset with everyone around them.... I get her today & one of the employees tells me a bunch of stuff Bob was spouting last week. I immediately call Jesse & he was irate! (So was I) He called Bob to which Bob denies ever saying anything of the sort. Riiiiiiight. Our employee who we treat well made up everything, including the part about some payments which she knows nothing about because that's our business, not hers! Duh! There was another person here that day too...guess Bob forgot about the witness. I love stupidity.

It's just been that kind of week around here....for the past 2 weeks actually. If its not one thing, its another!

Alright, enough griping! When I get home from work tonight I have good intentions of posting some pictures & other fun news from the week! :)

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com