Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Parties

It really doesn't seem like Christmas is just around the corner! I guess that's mostly due to the fact that I missed Thanksgiving this year (while I was in Australia), so even though the holidays always sneak up on me...it's worse this year! haha

Saturday night I went to my Christmas party for work. :) I've said it before, but I have to say it again...I have the 2 best bosses in the entire world! HONESTLY. (They are very generous and I am so thankful to be working for 2 guys that have been like my big brothers for a long time.) We started out with dinner at the Grub Co which was yummy as always! It was nice just to sit around a table and talk about things other than the office or work. Then every year they throw a big "whoever wants to come" party at the barn. You really see all walks of life at the party, but it's a small community so you know everyone there. ha

Mom joined me a little later at the barn and we managed not to stay too late since we have our first family Christmas event today. All in all, I'm beginning to feel a little more in the Christmas spirit! Usually this is my favorite time of the year, but I'm having a hard time getting to that point this year. hmmm

On a side note, I feel like I'm settled in again after the trip, but my body is obviously trying to tell me otherwise as I keep waking up in the wee hours of the morning and have difficulty going back to sleep!?! I guess if this is the only symptom of jet lag that I experience, I can deal with it. haha

Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the snow! Be safe the next few holiday weeks!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com