Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Out of the Office

Do you ever wish you had a reason to post that at home? haha

Why is it that we usually need a vacation to recover from vacation? Geesh. Well today I am trying to recover from the last 4 days and also do everything else that needs to be done! Jenna and I spent Friday-Monday in NYC! :) It was an absolute blast. Totally exhausted, but it was fun!

I'll try to get pics posted soon, but there's a lot going on again this week, so it may not happen. Check facebook if you need pics ASAP. I'm getting ready to post them there. ha

On another note, before I left for NYC, my lil Tobers was not feeling well. His mamaw took him to the vet Friday afternoon and they put him on an antibiotic and a probiotic. He seems to be doing much better now. Guess he just had a bit of a flu bug with a digestive problem.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com