Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Update

I'm not sure how long it's been since I last posted....I'd say a week or so?!? Anyway, didn't want anyone to think I'd disappeared! I honestly have not been able to accomplish anything besides work and sleep! And sleep has been sparing...ha (I just haven't been sleeping very well the past month.)

Besides working my normal shifts at the golf course, I have had to stay and train at least 2 nights a week. I can't complain though, those 2 girls will be taking over League nights, so if it means staying and helping for a few hours so in a few more weeks I don't have to stay at all, I can handle that! :p

After work it feels like I get home so darn late! Most nights by the time I sit down to eat dinner, mom and I look at the clock and it's 8-9pm! It's exhausting.

I've had lots of Mary Kay meetings/trainings the past few weeks. I really don't mind those, but some nights I'm really ready just to get home after working all day...and attending a training is the last thing I wanna do, especially if I have to dress up! ha

Tomorrow night I have a Mary Kay party...it's the first one I've been able to book in awhile (I've been trying though!!), so I'm excited about it, even if it does make me have to rush all day and I won't get home until late again. Saturday I'll be in Jeffersonville all day for a Mary Kay training...this one I'm excited about! I won a prize and I'm excited to see what it will be! Linda (my National Sales Director) visited a jewelry store she buys lots of gifts from...so I'm sure it'll be good! :) Sunday mom and I will be meeting Jen in Shelbyville for an early dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. It's nice to have a half way point to meet! Applebee's here we come! haha

I'm exhausted just from typing all that! ha Sadly, it's not even EVERYTHING I have to do, but it's the noteworthy stuff.

Hope everyone has been enjoying the beautiful, sunny weather! Just a little over one month until vacation.....ahhhh, can't wait!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com