Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 213

A lot of Halloween crappola on tv this weekend...ugh! I have never been a fan of Halloween. Have I mentioned that before? hmmm...anyway, I just don't care all that much for it. A lot of movies that I wouldn't ever watch. I don't like to be scared. Too jumpy to watch those kinds of movies! ha

I slept in this morning - glorious! My bedroom was like a frozen tundra, so I turned on the heater. Toby always barks at it when it kicks on (like its the worst thing in the world) and then he immediately remembers that this monstrosity provides the heat that he loves so much (he would prefer it be about 80+ degrees all the time) and plops his itty bitty self right in front of the heater. This is his bliss....ha


I finally motivated myself to do something for the day and hopped on the treadmill to do W3D1 of C25K. My knees are definitely aching this afternoon since I stood all day yesterday too. Now I can be lazy the rest of the day. haha :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there's a single holiday I let pass without celebrating it! :o) But I agree about the scary movies. I can only watch them if they're made for kids! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com