Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 263

Fun day, Monday. I was shocked at how quiet things were at work today. *knock on wood* We have been swamped, overwhelmed, and about a million other words to describe the chaos for weeks now...and it looks as though it will spill over into the new year. I'm just going to keep crossing my fingers that we get through this week with as much peace as we had today! ha

And yes, to celebrate the wonder that is the last week before our Holiday Shutdown (I love being paid to take a week off next week and no, it's not considered part of our vacation package!), I ate the last piece of custard pie right out of the pie pan. Ugh. My jeans really aren't starting to like me...January 1st, I'm back on the weight loss bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com