Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 281

This sums up my evening...just had a hot toddy to either "cure or kill" me! haha So far, it seems to be working. My coughing has subsided (likely a result of the honey) and I am feeling warm and relaxed (most definitely the whiskey). ;) Really hoping that I sleep ALL night long and that Toby lets me sleep in tomorrow morning! I wanna kick this cold in the butt. ha



And in other exciting news - though I don't have a picture to show yet - CONGRATULATIONS to my dear friends, Kayla and Justin! They welcomed baby Miranda Rose into the world today!! I'm sure big brother Jaden is excited about this new development. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! :) I stumbled across your blog today, and I am so glad that I did! :)

    I'm so excited to be your newest follower! :)

    I'm gonna go look around :)

    Breanna
    http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo... not than I'm a big drinker or anything.. but I've heard great things about hot toddy's and their amazing medicinal powers.... care to share the recipe? :)

    PS.. I HATE (strong word I know) the word verification on here... just in case you were wondering! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com