Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 321

This is definitely a point in life that is up and down...and it shouldn't be. Life has been so good. I am so much stronger than the chaos surrounding me. Chaos caused by boys!! Ugh.

Anyway, today I got a card in the mail. It was a card that I needed. It was a card that was totally unexpected. My dear sweet friend, Liza, sent me a Valentine's card. She has the uncanny ability to always know when I need a smile. Today was one of those days. Thank you Liza! Love you girlie! :)

3 comments:

  1. Forget the boys! Who needs 'em anyway?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm beginning to feel that way! ha I need to update the "boys" story. I finally feel like I have some resolution to both situations. haha

      Delete
  2. Its amazing when friends do something that just makes your day, like they sense you needed it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com