Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 324

I've kind of been a bum today...but I'm still getting used to wearing these glasses (I cannot wait until Friday!!). I just feel "off." I don't see as clearly, my balance can be a little suspect with misjudging spacial differences, and the glasses are annoying me. Ugh.

Anyway, today I wasn't the only one being lazy....apparently Toby was tired too. hahahaha He is ALWAYS tired. How do little dogs sleep so much?



I watched a few dvd's while Toby napped. I also managed to get the girls at my cousin's salon to squeeze me in for a haircut and eyebrow wax since I had to cancel my next appointment (because I'll be getting LASIK done at that time! woohoo!). I filled the prescriptions for LASIK, I had to get 2 different eye drops. The one cost $9 and the other was $93! Whew. I am so glad that I have a health savings account to pay for things like that! I also had one of my Scentsy team members come over to borrow some warmers for her display at a few upcoming shows. It was great to catch up with her!

I think it'll be an early night for me because I have to get up early to head north tomorrow. Only 3 more Purdue basketball home games left this season...kinda sad about that and also kinda relieved. haha It's gonna be a hectic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com