Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 338

Saturday was a day of absolutely NOTHING. It couldn't have been more perfect! ha I honest to goodness did not get out of my pajamas until 4pm. haha Zach and I laid around the house all day, watching tv and chatting. I made lunch and it was quite yummy. For dinner, 2 of his neighbor ladies came over. They are so funny! Z and I made dinner together and then after our meal, all 4 of us watched the movie Jack and Jill. Very good! I normally am not a fan of Adam Sandler movies because for me, it's a fine line between funny and stupid. I was surprised by this movie. I would watch it again. ha

my all day view from the couch...it was sunny, but chilly!

lunch - Mexican rice & Bubble-Up Enchilada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com