Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 339

I am in a funk today. I know what the problem is and sitting here listening to depressing music isn't helping, but I can't seem to motivate myself to shut it down. I made it home safely after lunch and a grocery stop. Laundry is in progress. We got mom's computer back up and running. I could really use a nap, but per usual, it doesn't seem to be in the cards for me! :p

I was not too thrilled to see snow this morning in Gtown!

10 minutes later it looked like this & 10 minutes after that, the sun came out and melted everything...haha

I am continuing the theme of being a bum for the weekend. I have returned to pajamas for the remainder of the day. I am looking forward to a busy week! My Monday night plans got canceled, but I still have plenty to accomplish that night, so it's okay. Tuesday, my good friend Noelle is coming down here and we're talking Scentsy!! WOOHOO! I'm so excited to help her begin her business! :) Wednesday night I'm having dinner with a high school classmate, Jerri Lynn. We try to get together at least once a year and it has been too long since I last saw her! Thursday night I have a date with the electrician. Friday and Saturday are open so far, but that never seems to last long. ha Sunday I have my first Scentsy booth of the year at a hotel in Cincy...hoping for a good event!

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com