Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 340

Monday was a super hectic day at work. Mondays always used to be so quiet at work, but the past month or so, it seems I get bombarded on Mondays. Not to mention....I woke up to this....

a winter wonderland

Luckily by the time the work day was over, the snow was gone! :) I came home and took a nap. Boring, right? Well, I apparently needed that 1 hour of sleep. ha When I woke up, it was time to get ready for my late dinner date with the electrician. I know, I know...I said my plans got canceled, but then they were reinstated. It's kinda like that when you are dating a dad! It's still a new concept for me to deal with, but taking it a day at a time is helping. It was a good date. He's pretty good at making me smile. ALL. THE. TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com