Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 341

Tuesday, Tuesday...the full moon out tonight explains the extra craziness at work today. Oi. It was just nutty! It was kind of crazy that yesterday I woke up to snow, watched it snow all morning, saw it melt away in the afternoon....and today? Today it was 65, sunny, and a perfect slight breeze! Absolute joy on days like today. It could stay like this year round and I would not complain! :) After work, I decided to skip the treadmill and take a 2 mile stroll on the road!



Tonight my friend, Noelle, made the drive down from Indy for a chat about Scentsy! I'm so excited to help her start her Scentsy business! I love this company and it's a wonderful tool for accomplishing so many different goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com