Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Busy Life

I know I keep saying it, but honestly I can't seem to stay ahead of the game! The days are flying by are warp speed.

It feels a bit like this...


...but I'm trying to remember this...




My days are spent huddled over my computer at work. As soon as I leave work, there seems to be an endless list of things to do. I've been busy!! I love a busy life, but it's been awhile since I've been THIS busy. ha As I approach my 30's, I'm learning that I cannot go go go like before! I am not getting as much sleep, but I hope to remedy that next week when I am here! My evenings have been spent trying to get ready for the upcoming trip, spending time with AxMan (and his girls when he has them), doing stuff around the house, and helping my Scentsy team. Craziness.

On another note, if you'd like a cute (and fun) read...I grabbed the first one for free on the Amazon Kindle Books Bestsellers list and bought the second one after reading the first.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com