Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Wedding Pictures Coming SOON!

You heard it folks! Today we received the pictures from our fab photographer, Lindsay. :)

I won't tell you how many times I've looked through them already! ha I had 50 free prints from Shutterfly, so I picked those out and placed the order. We picked out photos that we promised to certain people in our thank you cards and also ones we knew the Grandmas would want. 

It took awhile, but I managed to get a fair amount of the final selection uploaded to Facebook. There is no way I could share EVERY picture because Lindsay took LOTS of pictures! Yippee!

This weekend I will work on getting posts together of the different segments so as not to overwhelm everyone. haha So be on the lookout this week!

Then after the posts are done, I'll be able to start working on the photo book. I started doing Shutterfly printed photo books (custom ones that I designed each page & uploaded) a few years ago and love that option, so I plan to do it for the wedding and then another one with all the Wedpics everyone posted.

- - -

And on one last note...I am still on a weight restriction with my leg. It blows. Big time. Friday is usually my one day out of the house each week and it completely exhausts me to go grocery shopping (and yes, I use the little handicap scooters at Wal-Mart). This week I have had swelling in my knee. The nurse hotline at my doc's office said it is not normal and they wanted me to take an anti-inflammatory like Aleve or Advil and keep icing it while elevating it. Fun, fun. The nurse thinks the doc will want to x-ray or MRI it...so we'll see what happens on Tuesday at my 4 week appointment. It felt slightly better this morning, but tonight it was back to normal aches and swelling. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com