Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

4th of July

I know this is a little late, but I've been busy! Between my leg (update in the next post I write) and Scentsy Reunion (the last post I wrote), plus going back to work instead of working from home...I'm exhausted!

We had a pretty low key 4th of July day, but that weekend we had some time with my dad's side of the family. My cousins are like my siblings and their kiddos more like nephews/niece than cousins. Love them to pieces!

Here's some fun moments I wanted to remember...

mom sitting with her little buddy, Roxy (our friends' Yorkie)

Henry, Callie & Roxy entertaining Jen

Callie eating strawberries and sitting with Jenna

I think Henry had just "stole" Eric's heart and was trying to keep it away from him...too funny! (we always did the "got your nose" bit when we were little)

Henry & Callie getting Eric to lift them up...over...and over...and over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com